Start Date: 2/2/2016
Project: 5,096 sq/ft
Location: Ohio – Car Dealership
Duration: 5 Days
Scope: Thin-mil Epoxy System with full flake broadcast – Previous failed coating removal, Mechanical surface preparation, joints treated, patched damaged areas, seamless cove base applied, Primer, build coat and polyaspartic top coat applied.
Various Benefits of This Product:
– Complete light stability / aliphatic over the expected life of the coating.
– REDUCE DOWNTIME, Fast curing product allows foot traffic in hours.
– LEED® CREDIT – LEED Green Building Certification Program credits may be available: Indoor Environmental Quality, 4.2 Low-Emitting Materials, Paint & Coatings
ENVIRONMENTALLY & USER FRIENDLY
– Reduced solvent means less evaporation and less waste.
– Low Odor. Can be applied during normal business hours.
– Complies with SCAQMD VOC regulations–<100 g/L.