Michigan Specialty Coatings installs high traffic epoxy / urethane floor coating system in research facility in Michigan.
Start Date: 4/15/2016
Project: 2,000 sq/ft Aisleway
Duration: 2 Days
Scope: Concrete Prep and Prime, Thin-mil Epoxy Primer, Light Gray Epoxy Build Coat and High Traffic System Urethane Protective Topcoat (Light Gray)
Various Benefits of This Product:
– Complete light stability over the expected life of the coating.
– Proprietary three-component formula withstands high-volume, heavy wheeled traffic areas
– LEED® CREDIT – LEED Green Building Certification Program credits may be available: Indoor Environmental Quality, 4.2 Low-Emitting Materials, Paint & Coating
– Environmentally Safe – low odor formula, virtually solvent-free and ideal for odor-sensitive environments during application
– This floor system is commonly used on aisles, loading docks, repair shops, hangars and other high-traffic areas